Saturday, October 30, 2004

Major Headaches!

wow, two blogs in a day... must be some kind of record, huh... but yeah...

there are days when you chide yourself for thinking too much about... well, yourself. and then there're days when you absolutely feel like everything IS about you. Your cat chews scratches up the furniture, it's your fault; the mail got lost, it's your fault; your assignments aren't done, it's your fault; your health is failing, it's your fault; blah blah blah, it's YOUR fault! sheesh!!! i have a huge headache, and it's absolutely my own damn fault. i took on a project that was simple, but is taking me a lot of effort to complete. i am having... the absolute WORSE... creative breakdown in art history. i CAN'T draw! my eyes are burning, my fingers are cramped, and my head feels like a melon that hit the ground from twenty feet up. it is an absolute DISASTER!!!

granted, i don't really need to pass this class... but lets face it, it's been paid for. so if i don't pass the class, it's two grand down the drain! it's bloody expensive to be a student these days, especially if you're an international.

i should actually feel good about myself tonight... i should. i did one good thing for me today... i had a huge salad for dinner, two corn on cob, and an itty bitty bit of roasted potato. PLUS, rockmelon for desert. doesn't that sound yummy? i should feel good, but right now, all i wanna do is crawl under the covers, and hope prince charming won't find me for the next million years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home